Skip to main content

summery day

It's been like summer here in Arlington. It was in the 80s yesterday, today it was up there, too. Gardens are bursting!

On the art front, I am getting ready to submit a piece to the Danforth Museum of Art members' exhibit. Last year, two of my Orbs pieces were accepted. I will be submitting a grouping of the Glyphs pieces.

I now have 4 pieces at a new gallery in Arlington, 13 Forest Gallery.

At the Arlington Center for the Arts, we have just about completed our April Vacation Arts Program - our theme is Tibet - Roof of the World. How did I know 9 months ago when I planned the theme that the topic would be so hot? We had a wonderful Tibetan musician play his instruments for our 70+ campers. I am so proud of this program! We are truly transforming lives through the arts!