Skip to main content

Back in the studio


Yes, you are looking at more of the work in progress on my Constellation Series. Yes, I have been working on this since the winter. It's been taking me a while to figure out how I want to exhibit this series, but today I hit the studio for the first time in a while and decided to add color to these 30" x 40" sheets. Yes, that is metallic silver paint you are seeing.

Today I also visited "Sticky Vinyl Man" to pick up another load of scraps for our summer program at the ACA. I just like calling him "sticky vinyl man", but his real name is Henry. Thanks, Henry!

Thanks, too, to all my fellow artist bloggers. If it weren't for you guys, I would be much more of a slacker where this blog is concerned. Such pressure!

Comments

Kaetlyn Wilcox said…
Yay, Sticky Vinyl Man! And I'm loving the silver metallic paint!

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella