Skip to main content

Back in the studio seriously

I am in my second week of a residency at the Vermont Studio Center. This is my second residency here, and it is heaven. I have been in the studio 8 hours a day since Sept. 1 and have gotten a great deal of work accomplished. It's amazing how much you can get done when you have no responsibilities. I know, it's not the real world, but how nice to live in this space for a month.

We have had two wonderful woman visiting artists - Judith Raphael, and Rosemarie Fiore. I highly recommend a google search to see their work.

I will posting my new work from the residency if I can upload my photos to the VSC computers. If not, look for images at the end of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella




New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage