Skip to main content

Glyphic


In case you are new to my blog, all my work since 2007 has been inspired by doodles from my son's high school notebooks. I was thumbing through them and found pages of these kind of dumb quasi-geometric drawings. They were not meant to be seen by anyone, but I thought that the marks, when enlarged, might prove very interesting. I photocopied them onto transparencies and projected them onto paper, designing the page as I go along. I have been calling this series "Glyphs".

Comments

Richard said…
Ooooh... This is looking wonderful, Adria. New colors, new variations on the glyphforms, new textures! Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella




New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage