Skip to main content

Gotta have yellow


This is a new piece, just started and not really completed. I decided to use some of the same yellow paint I had used in my bathroom installation. I have painted 6 sheets of 30 x 20 inch paper with this wonderfully sunny color as a beginning. I like the idea of keeping the composition pretty simple, allowing the glyphs to be singular and very present.

This black image -- it seems like a stand in for a person. Not sure yet...

Anyone living in New England knows what I mean about "gotta have yellow"...

Comments

Wendy said…
I really like the painting so far. I like the doodle that seems to have some depth.

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella




New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage