Skip to main content

My work at Aloft Hotel in Lexington

Four of my new pieces from the Tangled series are on display at Aloft Hotel in Lexington, MA. I think they look great in the space! I am hoping that the manager agrees and will commission me to do a wall mural there.

Tangled series, 2012, acrylic on board, in situ at Aloft Hotel in Lexington, MA


Tangled 11, 2012, acrylic on board, 30" x 20"
Tangled series, 2012, acrylic on board, in situ at Aloft Hotel in Lexington, MA
Tangled 12, 2012, acrylic on board, 30" x 20"
Tangled 13, 2012, acrylic on board, 30" x 20"



Comments

Patti Mollica said…
I agree! very hip and edgy!! great colors too

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella