Skip to main content

Sneak peek for my summer solo exhibit at Art Complex Museum!

Triptych (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"

Quartet (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"

Diptch (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"

Diptych (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"

Diptych  (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"

Untitled, acrylic on canvas, each panel 40" x 40"

Triptych (untitled), acrylic on canvas, each panel 48" x 48"
I just got these photos back from Will Howcroft, my fabulous photographer in the Boston area. I am just thrilled with the magic he created! Thanks, Will.

Comments

karenwihbey said…
Wow, they're gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella




New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage