Skip to main content
Just back from two weeks at Vermont Studio Center in Johnson VT. As usual, the experience was irreplaceable. I always make huge leaps in my work during residencies, and this was no exception. Above is a work in progress created using plexiglass cut out shapes floating in front of a wall. I will post better photos later this week when I get them from the photographer. At VSC, I had the advantage of high ceilings and overhead pipes from which to hang these shapes, cut out via laser.

The other project I accomplished was to visit the Black Cap Cafe in Stowe where I will be mounting an installation this summer. I was also hoping to get doodles from their customers. I solicited quick doodles from the residents at VSC and also got a few from the cafe. Turns out, I will be doing both windows and an outside piece for their porch. More on that to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella