Skip to main content

Mural Beginning!


I am going to start work on the wall installation (otherwise known as a mural) at Lesley University this week. Here is a working drawing for the imagery. I have gridded the drawing so that I can convert the image to the size of the wall, 10 feet high by 25 feet long. The black lines are stand-ins for the doodle imagery created by Robert Schreefter's art education class (see previous blogpost). Lesley students will be helping me to paint parts of the mural.

I will, of course, be using Golden Fluid acrylics! Some parts will be silkscreened.

Comments

Lydia Gordon said…
Adria, please let us here at deCordova's Corporate Program know when your mural is up!

Best,
Lydia
Lydia Gordon said…
Adria, please let us here at deCordova's Corporate Program know when your mural is up!


Best,
Lydia
Stephanie said…
Wonderful looking plan. That will look great 25 feet long!

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella