Skip to main content

Chelsea NYC July 26




















I try to get to NYC a couple times a year and usually I go to a museum and I visit Chelsea. What I am looking for is exciting ways to display work, and the brave and outrageous piece that helps to push me out of my comfort zone. I find that I am drawn more and more to installation, and find that my work is going along those lines. So the posted images reflect what I was drawn to this time. There are no titles or names attached to these images, they were simply the pieces that interested me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella