Skip to main content

Once in a Blue Moon - OPEN STUDIOS Sat. May 31 and Sunday June 1

I am opening my studio doors on Saturday and Sunday, May 31 and June 1, from 12 to 5 pm. You are welcome to stop by, browse, ask questions, and purchase some art for your home or office.

Artwork is priced to sell, with prices from $25 to $500.

If you can't make it on that weekend, contact me to set up an appointment. I am very happy to do that, so don't be shy.

Sprung, acrylic on paper and Mylar, 15" x 11",  from the Passing Strange series, 2014 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video about my painting process

Thanks to the fabulous Jonathan Barbato at Arlington Cable Media and videographer Samantha Williams-Radecic, I now have an excellent video to show you my working process.

New work - paper collage, 24" x 24"Stage

WHACK! Pop up weekend

WHACK!, a pop up exhibit at 49 River St., Beacon Hill, MA, featuring my work as well as my friend Jodi Colella