Skip to main content

Winter Constellation at Porter Square CVS Windows

Winter Constellation, 6' x 12', acrylic on paper and foam core board with vinyl cutouts.

Winter Constellation, 6' x 12', acrylic on paper and foam core board with vinyl cutouts.
My piece, Winter Constellation, is now installed in the window of the CVS in Porter Square, Mass Ave., Cambridge MA. It's a companion piece to the Summer Constellation that hung in Frame 301 this July. It's fun to see this at night, since I installed it during the day, and I had no idea how it would look with lights on it. I wanted the hanging doodles to move slightly and they do, thanks to the heat from the light bulbs and the air that circulates from the store. I bought a small desk fan to help the movement, but I might not need it after all.