Skip to main content

It's been awhile, but things are happening!

A new distraction, Bisbee the puppy, has entered my life and lessens the number of hours I spend online. Probably a good thing, however my blog has suffered. And it has been a busy winter in terms of teaching. I am currently teaching 3 classes - a home studio class, Introduction to Abstract Acrylic Painting at the New Art Center in Newton, MA, and Intuitive Painting at Maud Morgan Arts in Cambridge, MA. In addition, I have been doing many Golden Acrylic Paint workshops in a variety of venues. Here are some images from a workshop that I taught last weekend at Concord Art Association called the Painterly Print, monoprinting with Golden OPEN acrylics.



Monoprinting with Gelli Plates!

Two nice pieces by Martha Wakefield

Monoprints using a plexi plate by Natalie MacKnight



Lovely piece by Arlene Richman

Currently, my work is on exhibit at the Munroe Center for the Arts in Lexington, MA through May, and I just installed 4 new pieces at the Aloft Hotel in Lexington, MA. The installation below is called Spring Constellation. You may recognize these shapes from my two previous installations, Summer Constellation in Beverly, and Winter Constellation in Cambridge. Hmm, do you see a connection here?


acrylic on Mylar in the second room

Winter Constellation at Munroe Center for the Arts